As Chartway’s charity, the We Promise Foundation provides financial support to companion charities to make dreams and wishes come to life. This year’s grants will benefit the following charities:
- Roc Solid Foundation – Chesapeake, Virginia
- Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters – Norfolk, Virginia
- Samantha Makes Life Easier (SMILE) – Norfolk, Virginia
- St. Mary’s Home – Norfolk, Virginia
- Community Outreach Coalition – Portsmouth, Virginia
- Toby’s Dream Foundation – Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Hooked on Hope VB – Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Make-A-Wish® Utah – Murray, Utah
- Ability Found – West Valley, Utah
“2020 was certainly a year like no other,” said Brian Schools, president & CEO of Chartway. “Every day brought new challenges, which is why we’re more grateful than ever for the support of our sponsors, partners, members, volunteers, and team members who helped us navigate the unprecedented global health pandemic to raise more than $600,000.”
“We’re proud to partner with so many charitable organizations who seek to do good and change the world for children facing medical hardship,” said Karen Lane, executive director of Chartway’s We Promise Foundation. “We know how much these wishes mean to our kid heroes and their families.”
Since 1999, Chartway’s We Promise Foundation has raised more than $12 million.
The foundation strengthens the communities it serves by partnering with companion charities, sponsors, and contributors to provide the financial support needed to make dreams and wishes come to life for children facing medical challenges. Since 1999, Chartway’s We Promise Foundation has raised more than $11 million to provide life-changing experiences that bring joy, hope, and smiles to children facing medical hardship or illness.
For more information about Chartway, visit www.Chartway.com; or visit them on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. For more information about the We Promise Foundation, visit www.wepromisefoundation.org/ or, visit them on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.